Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize, and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages, you can enable message walls and article comments if you wish. If you are interested in the discussions feature, you can request it using the form at Special:Contact/general.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your visitors on mobile devices.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights, including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed with our staff blog, and ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar. It has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with the wiki!--Antonio R. Castro (contact me) Staff 15:58, May 14, 2019 (UTC)
- MediaWiki Upgrade: Blog Post.
- Discord: Blog Post
- Editor Rewards: Blog Post
- Featured Video: Blog Post
- United Community Platform: Blog Post (keep informed)
Portable Infoboxes Edit
Hey! I thought I would let you know that the wiki's really attracting the pageviews and cascades of new editors. Great job on your hard effort, and congrats! And to maximize that popularity, I was thinking of converting all the current infoboxes into portable. With portable infoboxes, it will make editing more fluid, the template more accessible and easier to use for the users coming on here, and best of all, less code for you to modify! How do you feel, are you open to updating? If you are worried about the design not carrying over, I can modify the infobox to resemble the original look so that it's consistent. Let me know!
I have no problem with portable infoboxes. Who would do the update?
November Witch (talk) 23:28, April 18, 2020 (UTC)
- Hi again! I'm experienced with infobox migrations. And as WM, I am here to assist with anything the wiki needs, so I can do the update and run out some migration drafts if that's alright with you. Do you want the look to stay the same or are you comfortable with the standard portable infobox layout?
- Fine by me. And I would like the look to stay the same if possible. :)
- November Witch (talk) 21:13, April 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Hello, again! I finished the code and updated the portable infoboxes with the new portability markup! What do you think?
- Looks great. :) Thank you!
- November Witch (talk) 20:35, April 22, 2020 (UTC)
Main Page "Home"Edit
Hey again! Just writing to let you know that in order to improve SEO (the ability of search engines to detect wikis), FANDOM is requiring the "Home" title on the main page to be removed. As WM, I will be omitting the "Home" title from the main page. However, everything else in the header area will stay the same; only the word "Home" will be absent, so no need to worry about these changes impacting the wiki!
Hi! How can I get the content moderator or administrator? I could then better help you keep order on the wiki.
Thank you! I will try!