|Main Enemies:||Nimueh , Morgana , Morgause , Mordred|
|Title (s):||Dragonlord , Sorcerer , Warlock|
Series 1 ( The Mark of Nimueh , The Poisoned Chalice , Excalibur , Le Morte d'Arthur ); Series 2 [(The Once and Future Queen) mentioned only]; Series 3 [(The Coming of Arthur: Part One) mentioned only]
|Main Enemies:||Uther Pendragon , Merlin , Gaius|
|Title (s):||High Priestess of the Old Religion|
Nimueh, the priestess of the old religionEdit
Nimueh, was a High Priestess of the Old Religion. An opponent of Uther Pendragon, she devised a number of schemes to wreck his kingdom before she turned her attentions onto Merlin, a young warlock, and Arthur, Prince of Camelot. She is my favourite evil of Merlin, appeared in Series 1 and killed at the end by the sorcerer Merlin. I also prefer the character of the protagonist of Series, Merlin. For this reason i decided to give this name on this wikia.
Other my favourite pages and charactersEdit
- Mordred, a young druid man who was apprenticed to Cerdan when he was a child.
- Morgana, the daughter of Uther Pendragon and the half-sister of both Arthur Pendragon and Morgause. When Morgana found she had magic, she came to despise Uther and his own hatred of the art as her abilities made her feel like an outsider.
- Morgause, the eldest daughter of Vivienne - whom was also the mother of Morgana, thus making Morgause and Morgana maternal half- sisters - was a skilled warrior, a powerful sorceress and a High Priestess of the Old Religion.
- Arthur, is the only son of Uther Pendragon and Ygraine de Bois Pendragon, the husband of Queen Guinevere, brother-in-law to Sir Elyan, the half-brother of Morgana and the current King of Camelot. Arthur tended towards different opinions regarding his father's policies and hatred towards magic which caused him to challenge Uther frequently. He finally became king when Uther died of a fatal injury he received protecting him from an assassin.
- Guinevere, known as Gwen to her friends, is the wife of Arthur Pendragon, one of the best friends of Merlin, the sister of Sir Elyan; a knight of Camelot and the sister-in-law and former best friend of Morgana Pendragon. Gwen used to be a servant but is now the Queen of Camelot after marrying Arthur.
My favourite magical creatures Edit
- Unicorn, a creature who inhabits the lands of Albion, including Camelot. It is a mythological creature thought to be linked with powerful magic.
- Afanc, a creature conjured using the Magic of the Elements of Earth and Water created by the sorceress Nimueh.
My favourite magical placesEdit
- Isle of the Blessed, is thought to be the centre of the Old Religion and the focus of it's power, though the sorcerer Taliesin claimed magic came into existence in the Crystal Cave. The Isle of the Blessed is a rather small isle in the middle of a lake, shrouded by mist.
- Lake of Avalon, is a lake that is the the home of the immortal Sidhe. It appears to be accessible, albeit only with powerful magic that may well be beyond the abilities of human sorcerers.
My favourite magical duelsEdit
- Duel between Merlin and Nimueh, Merlin attacked Nimueh after confronting her in the Isle of the Blessed. Nimueh overcame Merlin after a fierce battle but he recovered and struck her with lightning, killing her.
- Showdown with Morgause, Morgause attacked Merlin with her magic when he attempted to destroy the immortal army. Gaius arrived and attacked Morgause with his powers but before she could attack him, Merlin recovered and slammed her against a pillar, badly wounding her.
- Duel between Emrys and Morgana, Merlin sneaked into Morgana's hut as Dragoon the Great to try and kill the mother Fomorroh until he came face to face with Morgana. They both knock each other down using stunning spells until Morgana got knocked unconsious by Merlin's whirl wind spell.