|The Royal Library|
A Remedy to Cure All Ills
Love in the Time of Dragons
- It contained all important archives. For example, the genealogy and the heraldic of noble families and the court records from the time of the Great Purge which had been sealed shut by order of the king (Lancelot, A Remedy to Cure All Ills).
- It was the place where Merlin, with the assistance of Geoffrey, found the book speaking of the sword forged in a dragon's breath (Excalibur).
- It is where Geoffrey informed Uther that Morgause was legally allowed to duel Arthur (The Sins of the Father).
- The library was so huge that Geoffrey said to Merlin he had no idea where was the book the boy was looking for (Goblin's Gold).
- Merlin accidentally found a secret chamber unknown to Geoffrey and released the Goblin locked in a box lined with lead (Goblin's Gold).
- It was the place where Merlin found some useful information about the legendary creature called the Manticore (Love in the Time of Dragons).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.