Biography[edit | edit source]
Vengeance Attempts[edit | edit source]
Odin was fuelled by grief over the death of his only son and conspired to have Arthur Pendragon killed by the notorious assassin Myror. When Uther learned of the plot he desired to go to war with Odin, Arthur dissuaded his father from taking action however, on the grounds that he would have similar sentiments if he (Arthur) were killed. He also said they should try to make peace, saying there has been enough bloodshed (The Once and Future Queen).
Years later, Odin sent another assassin, the Gleeman, an entertainer in a circus group that had come to Camelot for Arthur's birthday, to kill Arthur. Although the assassin failed to kill Arthur, he succeeded in mortally wounding Uther who, despite the best efforts, died (The Wicked Day).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Series 2
- The Once and Future Queen (Mentioned only)
- Series 4
- The Wicked Day (Mentioned only)
- Series 5
- Another's Sorrow (Mentioned only)
Family[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Being Odin's son, it could indicate that his real name could possibly be "Thor". Other known sons of Odin in are Tyr and Baldr. Though many believe Loki is a son of Odin this is only true in the comic representation of the Gods. In the actual religious belief (called Heathenism) Loki is a sworn blood brother of Odin.
- It is unknown who his mother is.