Enchantments or incantations, are a type of spells created using words that are attached on a relatively permanent basis to a specific person, object or location and alter its qualities. Enchantments are spells of sleep, illusion or spells of the mind - the magic of adding or subtracting properties to a pre-existing element or even item.
An enchantment with negative effects is usually referred to as a curse.
- Teleportation spells (used by Mary Collins, Nimueh, Anhora and Morgause).
- Sleeping enchantments (used by Mary Collins, Merlin, Morgause and Alator).
- Animation spells (used by Knight Valiant and cast by the sorcerer Devlin; by Merlin, Nimueh, Morgause, Morgana and Cornelius Sigan).
- Love spells (used by Trickler, Sophia, Catrina, the Lamia and Morgana).
- Ageing spells (used by Merlin, Morgana and possibly by Morgause).
- Spells to copy a page (used by Merlin and Morgana).
- The enchantment used to strengthen mortal weapons (used by Merlin).
- The curse of the unicorn (cast by Anhora).
- Glamours (used by Mary Collins, Anhora, Merlin, Grettir, Catrina, Morgana, the Goblin, Catrina and possibly by Morgause).
- The enchantment Morgause used on the mandrake root.
- The spells used on poppets (used by Mary Collins, Morgana and Merlin).
- Nimueh's spell on the Mortaeus Flowers.
- The enchantment Cylferth put on the Blood Crystals.
- The spell used by the Sidhe Elder to create a Changeling.
- Morgause's spell on her ring.
- The spells used on all the different potions.
- Locking/unlocking spells (used by Merlin, Nimueh, Cerdan, Morgana, Morgause, Grunhilda, Alvarr and Kilgharrah).
- The ritual in which Morgana used a poppet to enchant the Phoenix Eye.
- The ability of moving objects with the mind's power (telekinesis).
- The enchantment Morgana cast on her pendant, binding it to the left-hand path, so that it would counteract any healing magic.
- Morgana's weight spell on Arthur's sword, so that it would hold "the weight of a thousand ages".
- The spell Merlin cast on the pentacle for necromancy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.